Wolfbane Wolfbane

Loved the graphics, but a few flaws...

you are clearly more of an art person than a programmer. i loved the graphics, but there were a few problems i.e. the enemies killed me after they died, the score went beyond its textbox limits after two or three enemies, the walking sprite was off-center. but if you teamed up with a good programmer, you could have some real potential. that six would be an eight if not for those problems.
-BANE

SketchMichaels responds:

*nods*

That's why I'm hoping I can get a programmer to work with me on the "bigger version". I want levels that end, multiple weapons, etc. But I did what I could with what I know for now. Thanks for the review :)

Hurl AOL cds at Cars!! Hurl AOL cds at Cars!!

Who's Don?

O MY GOD THA T IS TEH GRETIST GAME IN TEH WORLD I LOV IT AN YU ARE GOOOD AT GAMS AND I HATT A-O-HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL AOHELL IS SOOOO FUNNY LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!111111

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

WoW

Before I post my time let me tell all those american car driving, beer chugging, wife beating, shotgun toting, stupid hicks: YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit griping over how imports are faster, just shut up about it!!!!

Time:
~~~~.502~~~~~
(dont beleive me, if you REALLY want to email burntactic@hotmail.com and ill send u my screen shot_) THANKS FOR THE GAME!!!!

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

good, good

that's a pretty good game... although, i have seen a few others like it...

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

sweet game

nice game, good graphics, and efficient programming. good job man.