Souped-up Civic Souped-up Civic

Wow, I can't believe what I am reading...

Never In a million years would I EVER expect to hear: "you want racing, go watch NASCAR" Why don't you go grab a 6 pack and screw your sister while your at it, you ignorant bitch? Listen, I drive on the streets and NEVER, EVER have I been showed up to by an American junk ??? What are you guys trying to say?? These cars are beautiful, turn on a dime and with low money will sound better than any American car. I live in America and I love my country, but we dont always have the best stuff. It's time to get your head out of your ass and realize the future, and the future is imports... Once again, to all you hicks who claim import fans are hicks... It's time to look around, lose the shotgun, lose the mud-rudding in the ol' fords and go buy yourself something nice (also known as anything from Germany or Japan) Import fans, don't listen to this white trash family bullshit, peace everyone.

MMR I MMR I

hmm

well it was really good style, and i liked the explosion graphics, but that spybreak song could've been looped smoother.

Big Mistake Part 1 Big Mistake Part 1

sweet

good movie man, made for sequels

Wolfbane Wolfbane

Loved the graphics, but a few flaws...

you are clearly more of an art person than a programmer. i loved the graphics, but there were a few problems i.e. the enemies killed me after they died, the score went beyond its textbox limits after two or three enemies, the walking sprite was off-center. but if you teamed up with a good programmer, you could have some real potential. that six would be an eight if not for those problems.
-BANE

SketchMichaels responds:

*nods*

That's why I'm hoping I can get a programmer to work with me on the "bigger version". I want levels that end, multiple weapons, etc. But I did what I could with what I know for now. Thanks for the review :)

Hurl AOL cds at Cars!! Hurl AOL cds at Cars!!

Who's Don?

O MY GOD THA T IS TEH GRETIST GAME IN TEH WORLD I LOV IT AN YU ARE GOOOD AT GAMS AND I HATT A-O-HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL AOHELL IS SOOOO FUNNY LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!111111

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

WoW

Before I post my time let me tell all those american car driving, beer chugging, wife beating, shotgun toting, stupid hicks: YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit griping over how imports are faster, just shut up about it!!!!

Time:
~~~~.502~~~~~
(dont beleive me, if you REALLY want to email burntactic@hotmail.com and ill send u my screen shot_) THANKS FOR THE GAME!!!!